Cat Boarding in Oklahoma City
for Your Feline Family Member
Cats do best in a quiet, peaceful environment that is attuned to their comforts while also providing mental stimulation to keep them sharp. At Hefner Road Pet Resort, we offer this very environment for our feline guests, who deserve to feel as confident and relaxed as possible when they’re away from home. If you’re determined to secure the best possible boarding accommodations for your cat, we invite you to give us a try!
Use the online form or call (405) 722-7257 to take a tour of our cat boarding wing or book your cat's reservation today!
Our Feline-Centric Amenities
While cats do enjoy peace and quiet, they also require plenty of activity and visual stimulation to keep them in tip-top shape. Hefner Road Pet Resort offers:
- An entirely separate wing dedicated to cats, which means no barking or howling to disturb them
- 2-level cat condos with a separate area for litterboxes to keep their space tidy, a clear view of the fish tank, and a TV tuned in to Animal Planet
- Playtime sessions in 1 of our 2 feline playrooms, which contain exercise towers for climbing and windows for looking out into our reception area
- Hill’s® Prescription Diet i/d® food to prevent gastric upset that may occur if your cat is new to boarding
Items You Can Bring from Home
We always provide quality Hill's food for our guests, but we also understand that some may need to stick to their regular diet for health reasons. Provide clear instructions for any medications you bring (and food if necessary) and include your full name on the containers so we can keep your items together.
Cat Boarding Health Policy
Keeping our cat boarding guests safe and healthy is our highest priority. Therefore, it’s important to make sure that your pet has all their vaccinations and is negative for parasites.
- Check that your cat is current with their rabies, FVRCP, and Leukemia vaccines.
- Make sure that they are current on their flea and tick preventative.
- Let us know if you need help giving your cat their flea and tick preventative.
- If we find fleas or ticks on your cat, we can provide them with a dose of preventative.
Times for Drop-Off and Pick-Up
We do our very best to accommodate our clients’ busy schedules. See our drop-off and pick-up times below!
Monday & Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. / 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.